What is a nonprofit?
As a Non Profit Organization (NPO), our sole purpose is providing education and charitable contributions back to the young musicians of the community. Every cent earned by this organization goes directly back into helping us help the children. There are no profits or dividends to be shared amongst owners. All funds acquired by Nor Cal Academy of Performing Arts is immediately filtered back into the organization to further our cause.
To provide children and youth with affordable, accessible and outstanding experience in the field of Performing Arts.
1) To inspire children and youth including those with special needs and developmental disabilities by fostering their artistic potential and passion for Music and the Arts.
2) NAPA aims to meet the artistic needs of the community through the Performing Arts. We believe that Music and the Arts are vital to the community.
3) Develop and promote excellence in the Performing Arts.
4) Encourage multi-cultural activities through collaboration with other organizations in the Community.
5) To ensure a safe and comfortable environment.
NAPA is dedicated to nurturing the musical and artistic talents of children and youth including those with special needs and developmental disabilities through participation in the field of Performing Arts.
1) Raise funds through private, corporate and public donations.
2) Grant writing.
3) Conduct concerts, recitals, musical plays and other special events.